- Over 3000 Square Feet of Newly Renovated Wooden Floor
- Round or rectangular tables
- High speed wireless internet connection
- Variety of lighting options
- Fully integral music & public address system
- Acoustic wall to ensure sound proofing between rooms
- Full equipment inventory of china, glassware, flatware etc.
- Elevated stage (multiple configurations) with lighting & back stage area
- A multitude of seating configurations
- Fully licensed bar
- Convenient full disabled access
Exclusive Venue To Accommodate Up To 200 Plus Guests!
WEEKDAYS (MONDAY – FRIDAY 5PM)
WEEKENDS (FRIDAY 5pm Through SAT & SUN)
Maximum Room Capacities
*** NOTE ***
- Entire Facility (EF) – – 3,164 sq. ft.
- Burnaby Room (BR) – – (34 x 56) 1,904 sq. ft.
- Powell Room (PR) – – (30 x 42) 1,260 sq. ft.
Additional Rental Items
AMPLE PARKING AVAILABLE FOR GUESTS.
PARKING GARAGE ACROSS FROM THE EVENT CENTRE WITH SECURITY MONITORING.
Theatre Style Set Up
Sitting just like the movies…This type of set up is great for large audiences. Theatre style set up, with chairs facing a head table in the front of the room. It is suitable for lectures, speeches, presentations, and watching performances. This set up allows for most efficient space use.
Classroom Style Set Up
A great style for training sessions. Usually 3 to 4 chairs on one side of the table facing a head table in the front of the room. It is suitable for workshops, orientations, and presentations where the audience will be taking notes. Relatively space consuming but is very effective.
Special Theme Set Ups
Have us create your special event…winter wonderland to seasonal displays…All set ups with a special theme at our Ambrosia Event Centre will be priced as per an agreed contract.
Round Style Set Up
Elegant to formal this set up is used for all kinds of functions…Rounds – most commonly used set up for dinners, receptions, celebration, and socials. Round tables allow for up to 8 people to be seated per table.
U-Shape Set Up
U-style set up is good to use when the speakers would like to have easy access to the audience. Tables are moved together to form a u-shape facing a head table with chairs around the outside. It is used for meetings and conferences with the presenter separated from the audience. More space consuming then square and conference set-ups. We can help optimize our Ambrosia Event Centre the way you require.